If you've ever seen That 70s Show, then you know exactly what a burn is. If not, let me know and I'll borrow you my DVDs because you have SERIOUSLY missed out on a FANTASTIC show. Tonight, I must say, Tim came up with one of the best burns ever. We were watching Two & a Half Men, and I was voicing my opinion about their opening skit. Here's how our convo went:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
2 comments:
In the words of the ever wise and powerful Kelso, "BURN!"
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment